Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Its time to update my blog :) I had cut my bangs...... izit nice???? Hope my friends like it?? So, Jee nee wat do you think???? The first left picture its actually i cut it myself, and very freaking ugly =( i very regret at that moment, when i chop down my long fringe. =( But luckilly i had call my mom to help me cut back nicely..Pweeehhh..the second right picture. Althought is my mom help me cut but i always won't regret to call her.Because since i was kindergarden my mom had help me cut my hair till secondary,so she will know wat i wan. :) Anyways she had help me to cut abit back and front,cause i wanna look it different.I'm bored wit previous my hair.. =) nice??

The Outfit of the day :) high waist + Flag of the United kingdom 'T' At Mid valley,Spaghetti grill restaurant. Had order Vegetarian Pizza... :) And had lunch wit my beloved Mummy :) Look she wore flora too xD

Captured by mom :)
Last-Me and Mummy :)

Demi <3


No comments:

Post a Comment