Friday, July 16, 2010

Outfit of the day :) nowadays i dunno why that i likes to show my outfit in blog,maybe is my mom had bought alot of clothes for me.So i just wanna show out to you guys look-see-look-see :P and how i match those beautiful clothes it nicely,so hope you guys enjoy my outfit. :)
Thats how i match them together. :)

Oohh..... and this is the most lastest hairband that sale at my mom shop Fennel :) you can twist it the hairband that wat it wanna be. If you are a person that can't wear a hairband because will makes you pain. Then i will strongly recommend you girls wear this, cause is really comf0rtable.And the taiwan tv show ' lady map aka ni ren wo jui da' also had recommend this hairband,if you got watch the tv show that post on 15july. :) so,what are you waiting for???grab it now!!!!!

so don't jealous me, cause i got the lastest hairband Hheeeee...xD

demi<3

No comments:

Post a Comment