Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hooolaaaaa people,i'm here to update again.But is another short post Hheeeee....pls dun blame me, cause i really dunno wat to write at here.Just wanna update my blog =)
Anyways,my sis was just came back from HK and she had bought ALOT of clothes at 'Cotton on body' at there.And she tell me that she mostly spent 500hk money to bought all those clothes at there.She seriourly 'SIAO',but she say her friend more 'lagi siao' cause her friend had spent 1000hk money..-_- Lmao~ 'sai ngam sai' wor....

Anyways my sis had bought this long dress at guang zhao tooo.It's only cost RM10.00 damn bloody cheap.....-_-.And just wanna ask you guys.I'm i suit on long dress ah????? my sis say quite suit me because of my hair was curly -_-.But don't you think i'm like a pregnant women or a fatty&shorty try to wear long dress??? So wats your opinion????

Demi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment