Sunday, February 7, 2010

OMGOSH~ still have 1 more weeks,and is CNY time =) i'm so excited nowadays,i keep on thinking that i will be wear my NEW* babies Clothes,Begs&Heels x) HEEELLL YA...~ and also gamble&Ang poa hheee~.


Perhaps, i had bought alot of things likes 20 of clothes, 7pair of heels&flat,4begs. All these things is bought from guang zhao&s.w ;) but i still feel likes not enough xP cause at my shopping list i still have many of babies that i not yet buy it and still searching them where are they????? Ya, i know u guys will think that i'm SIAO a ready..but pls forgive me...... Cause my sick was back ,is not that sick,is that shopaholic sick is come back OMG....shit xP


My shopping list just thought of this.....

1)tank 'just a simply tank without graphic

2)casual short ' that wear at house'

3)V shape T-shirts or Polo T 'without graphic or have some cool graphic also can'

4)Ring 'pink colour, vintage&cute

5)Belt'vintage brown'

6)Maybe flats ????? 'vintage brown'??,black or have some diamond' i love flats

7)Maybe beg ???? cause i love beg too!!!


These all the things that stuck in my mind now xD

gotto go now ciao!!!!

Demi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment