Friday, September 10, 2010

A day out wit the mummy,actually is not a day out,is a day worked wit mum. :P Tired like hell, cause all the malay workers is on leave,so its mean i need to work 10a.m to 10p.m and stand the whole bloody days. -_-

after that we went for lunch, Sushi teh or tei??? aiyar, forget which wan already.. :P they just new open and they located at garden. :)

My 'tam ciak' face :P
their sushi there really very FRESH!!!!
and their udon there also Nice :) I think their food can compare wit the sushi zai mai.

So, yesterday i had went out wit jee nee for shopping again!!! just a 3hours shopping only, :( cause i'm in a rush. But just only 3hours,i also can bought lots of clothes. All of the clothes total cost is rm97. 'thumbs up for myself'!!! -_- .And now i'm broke now :( i dunno why i now can't save up some money?? Last time i really can saved up much money. Hate myself!! why am i always spent money for the clothes&food :(
don't misunderstand first!!! that 3hat its no need use money to buy it. Just some income tax from my mum shop :P and i had income 3hat, each of that i also will love them& use them nicely :) and it cost at my mum shop each of them is rm49.9 :)
Bracelet :)
All this is for my hair accessories :)
Demi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment