Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm Blogging... :) Last weekend had went out with the familys to Fahrenheit KL,cause daddy and sister have to went there to do something 'Is a secret, will tells you if its done'. and meets someone else.Anyways we went to Pacific coffee to waited the person came its located at '1floor'.

Had orders this special cakes,Its look nice&delicous, i forgot what its the name already. But nvm, the cakes not really special :/ just normal only.

After that Nee had came to find me, cause i need to help her staff to do the phone number somethings cause must use student id card to do.But at last we din't go to do. Cause we're lazy to walk along to sg, so we just went to pavillion bought Chartime again!!! Nee-milk tea, and Mine- honeylemon&alovera.My New Korean Friend, 'Anyonghaseyo' :)

I dunno nowadays why my face look Horrible already!!!!!

After finish our drinks, went back to farenheit. And we saw 'Penny tai'& another singer. But the atmosphere there not crowd at all. So, we can stand closer to look at her.
Anyways,in real life she look still quite young& pretty tooo :) Mum and Joan, i had accidentally captured Joan,cause i dunno she is besides my mom. :P After that nee went back to her shop.I had to plan my diet now!!!! i'm Getting fat nowadays...We went off to fahrenheit,and rush went to tropicanal city mall, Pj. Watched The legend of 'Chen Zen' cause we had early booked the ticket on thursday. Besides the movie is damn Nice, and Donnie yan body is so freaking Muscles!!!!

After that, had finish movie we went for makan our dinner. Its located at ss17 '6 to 10 grill' i had explored this shop for many times already. But now i had the chance to tried it. Lucky the food din't dissapointed me, its quite delicous. Must find 1day and bring my Gfs come to try it! :)
Dad's Pork chop wit pinapple sauce, yes i mean PORK CHOP!!!!! you din't see wrong, and i din't type wrong. Cause that shops is non-halal. And thats is their famous dish at '6 to 10 grill'
Lamb of cause is Mine!!!! the lamb lover.. ;D yummmmyy... Its cost 31ringgit, quite reasonable cause its quite Huge.
The Fattie blogger!!!!

Finally, i had finish type. Gotto get my ass off to study. Cause Next week will have exam again.. =( and the parents is going to tibet soon. I think still have left 4days 'counting' gonna miss them so so so badly.=(

Demi<3

No comments:

Post a Comment